Are you interested in one day owning your own Michelin-starred restaurant?
How do you even embark on this career?
Look no further!
A degree from Northern Arizona University’s World’s Top 14 School of Hotel and Restaurant Management (SHRM) will equip you for management in the hospitality industry—an industry that is expected to grow at twice the regular employment rate over the next ten years!
Northern Arizona University offers 2 degrees – Hotel and Restaurant Management and International Hospitality Management to prepare you to enter the world of exciting, fast-paced careers by giving you access to high-level faculty, innovative curriculum, and opportunities for growth.
Northern Arizona University
School of Hotel & Restaurant Management (SHRM)
- Fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA) – a rare accolade that is earned by fewer than 20% of U.S.’s degree-granting programmes.
- Nationally recognized by the Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education and received accreditation from the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA).
- Northern Arizona University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Northern Arizona University’s School of Hotel & Restaurant Management (W.A. Franke College of Business) is highly and consistently ranked among the best in the world.
- Ranked the Top 14th Hospitality and Management School in the world for 2015 (CEOWorld Magazine).
- org ranked Northern Arizona University’s SHRM the #7 Best Hospitality College in the U.S. for 2015.
HIGHLIGHTS OF NAU’S SCHOOL OF HOTEL & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT (SHRM)
- Hotel Internships paves the way for jobs within the exciting hospitality industry. SHRM provides you work placements at 5-star, world-renowned hotels such as Four Seasons Resorts, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Marriott International.
- If you have the budding desire to one day own your restaurant, then take up a first-class restaurant internship at Darden Restaurants, Walt Disney College Program, Sodexo, Forest Highlands Country Club, Aramark, Enchantment Resort and more!
- If you would like to experience a whole new kind of hands-on training, SHRM offers you a chance to live, study, and grow in Europe. Spend a summer honing your hospitality skills surrounded by European hospitality experts. Travel to western Europe while gaining valuable life and educational experiences―and best of all, you will also earn course credit toward your degree.
- SHRM unique fellowship program, a School of Hotel and Restaurant Management partnership with hospitality employers, provides students a paid opportunity with the goal of providing employers the opportunity to prepare participants for a supervisory/management full-time position and to provide graduates the opportunity to acquire a full-time job.
- With on-campus recruitment, over 70% of NAU’s SHRM students will graduate with at least an entry level position in Management.”
- More than 75% of the high-caliber faculty hold doctoral degrees.